This article outlines the steps it takes to add public holiday trading times and days.
🗒️ By adding trading times in Special Dates, you dictate if your venue is completely closed that day, or you can enter restricted/adjusted open and closing times for the day. Once applied, your standard Trading hours will be overridden by the date-specific times added in Special dates.
Configuring times for Special Dates
Google Chrome will assist in the formatting of the dates you enter.
- Go to Venue Manager
- Select Times
- Select Special dates
- Select Add special date
- Enter a special name for the entry (eg. Christmas Day) and the date
- To open on this special date, select the Closed option and then select Open.
- If you select Open you will need to enter your non-standard hours for that day
- To close on this special date, leave the option as Closed.
- Select Save
- Repeat the process for as many special dates as required