Once you've set up your open times, you should set up some special times for future dates where your regular hours don't apply (public holidays, etc).
Using special dates, you can indicate that the venue is completely closed that day, or you can enter restricted/adjusted open and closing times for the day. Once applied, the standard open times will be overridden by the date-specific times on that date only.
Configuring times for Special Dates
Bopple Venue Manager works best in Google Chrome
- Go to my.bopple.com and
- In the Profile section, open the TIMES section
- Click the Special Dates tab
- Click the blue Add Time button
- Enter a special name for the entry (eg. Christmas Day) and the date
💡 If the date picker shown below does not appear, please switch to Google Chrome or enter the date in text using the YYYY-MM-DD format (eg. 2019-12-25)
- Use the switch to indicate if you are Open or Closed
- If you select Open you will need to enter your non-standard hours for that day
- Be sure to click the green Save button on each entry
- Repeat the process for as many special dates as required