This article outlines the steps it takes to sign up and create a business and store account; getting you closer to being online and taking orders.
⚡ By providing as much information as possible throughout this sign up Bopple will be able to tailor specific content to help you move forward and start taking orders.
⚡Here is a video outlining the below steps if it is easier.
Creating your Bopple business account
To sign up with Bopple first go to my.bopple.com
You will be asked to create a Bopple business account
- Follow the prompts by providing your name, email and password to create your business account.
Creating your store account
- Check the boxes on how you will be using Bopple
- Which Point of Sale does your venue use?
📢 If you use Lightspeed Kounta POS please contact your Lightspeed Kounta Account Manager and ask about Lightspeed Ordering.
- What is your approximate monthly revenue?
- Enter the name of your store (e.g. Updose Coffee)
- Enter your store address
- You also have the option to add a unit/building number or to move the pin to the exact physical location.
- Enter a description of your store
Brunch, creative pastries, and roasted beans in a spacious, trendy cafe with industrial decor.
- Select the relevant categories for your store
- Enter your website address
- Enter your store contact number so customers can get in touch with you
Congratulations! You have now successfully created your venue.