If your business has a Page on Facebook you can add a call-to-action button. This button will be highlighted when customers visit your Facebook Page on the web, and in the Facebook mobile apps, and will give your customers quick and easy access to your web ordering site.
To add/edit a button on your page, you will need to be an admin, editor, moderator, or advertiser.
Adding the Button
1. Go to your page while signed in with the appropriate role/permissions
2. Click + Add or Edit Button
3. Select the most appropriate button (we suggest Shop Now)
4. When asked for your website link, use your Bopple web ordering link
- If you have a branded web app, use your app homepage link (eg. yourbrand.bopple.com)
- If you do not have a branded app, simply use the direct online store link found in your Back Office when logged in to my.bopple.com
If you have multiple locations on Bopple but do not have a branded web app, please contact us so we can provide you with a single link to show a filtered list of your venues only.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the setup
You should now see the button on your page. You can hover your mouse over it to see an option to test the button.