Make sure your customers can't order whenever you're closing or operating reduced hours.
Watch a video walkthrough
Learn how to schedule your closures and adjusted hours, step-by-step.
Set up special dates
Special dates will override your normal trading hours on the date specified, making it super easy to ensure you don't receive orders when you're not open.
Go to ➞ Bopple Back Office ➞ Store settings ➞ Hours
- Open the Special Dates tab
- Click + Add special date
- Enter a description for the date (eg. Christmas Day)
- Add the date, using the calendar selector
- To completely close on the date selected, use the Closed option
- To add adjusted hours on the date selected, use the Open option and add your open and close time for the date
- Click Save
- Repeat for any other dates you'll be closed or operating adjusted hours
⭐ Pro Tip : Add special dates for closures and adjusted hours for the months ahead as soon as you know what your hours will be. You can set these up as far in advance as you like.