Online Store Setup
Orders & Payments
Customers & Feedback
Marketing & Loyalty
How do I adjust my hours for public holidays or closures?By adding trading times in Special Dates, you dictate if your venue is completely closed that day, or you can enter restricted/adjusted open and closing times for the day. Once applied, your standard Trading hours will be overridden by the date-specific times added in Special dates.
- Go to Back Office
- Select Store Settings > Hours
- Select Special dates
- Select + Add special date
- Enter a special name for the entry (eg. Christmas Day) and the date
- To open on this special date, select the Closed option and then select Open.
- If you select Open you will need to enter your non-standard hours for that day
- To close on this special date, leave the option as Closed.
- Select Save