Apple will periodically require the account holder to accept their latest terms and agreements. You or someone in your business will be the registered account holder on your Apple Developer Program account. Bopple cannot do this on your behalf.
Why this is important.
If you do not keep your Apple Developer Program agreements up to date:
- 🚨 Your iOS app will not receive important updates and improvements
- 🚨 Your iOS app will not send push notifications to customers for orders and offers
Accepting the latest terms.
- Go to appstoreconnect.apple.com
- Sign in using the registered account holder email address
- Navigate to Agreements, Tax & Banking
- You will see a column for "Action"
- Click the three dots and then click View and Agree to Terms
- Repeat this process for any agreements with actions flagged