Getting your free store started
Store settings and customisation
Orders, refunds and payouts
Marketing and loyalty
Managing your business account
Branded white-label platforms
Keeping your Apple Developer Program account up to date
Apple will periodically require the account holder to accept their latest terms and agreements. You or someone in your business will be the registered account holder on your Apple Developer Program account. Bopple cannot do this on your behalf.
Why this is important.
If you do not keep your Apple Developer Program agreements up to date:
- 🚨 Your iOS app will not receive important updates and improvements
- 🚨 Your iOS app will not send push notifications to customers for orders and offers
Accepting the latest terms.
- Go to appstoreconnect.apple.com
- Sign in using the registered account holder email address
- Navigate to Agreements, Tax & Banking
- In the Status column, look for Pending (New Agreement Available
- Click the three dots in the Action column, then click View and Agree to Terms
- Repeat this process for any agreements with actions flagged
Keep us posted.
Once you've viewed and agreed to any pending agreements, drop us a line so we can get your apps updated promptly.