This article outlines how to create a QR code for your customers so they can place orders from their table.
⚡ Want your customers to order at the table but online? Create a QR code to make it easier.
Want branded QR code pucks?
Head to this link to order yours today - https://bopple.com/branded-qr-code-pucks
In the meantime, to create your table service QR code right away:
- hover your mouse over the left hand sidebar of the Bopple Back Office
- scroll down until you see the button Get menu QR code and select it
- choose the default order type you would like to use to create the QR Code
- for the purpose of this article, select table service
- Enter the table number you would like to create and assign to the QR code
- Select whether you would like to use only the QR Code or our ready-to-print design
- Download or print
It's that simple!
⚡ You also have the ability to add the guest check-in option which will allow customers to check in before viewing your menu (for the purposes of contact tracing)