Make this change in your Marsello account to ensure the integrated customer experience is as seamless as it can be.
Override signup URL in Marsello
Follow the steps below:
- Go to dashboard.marsello.com
- Navigate to Loyalty ➜ In-Store Portal ➜ Branding & Settings
- Scroll down to Customize Domain
- In the Advanced: Override Signup URL field, paste your online store loyalty URL
- Click Save and Publish
If you have a white-label app, your loyalty page URL will look like yourbrand.bopple.app/loyalty
For basic Bopple storefronts, your loyalty page URL will look more like bopple.app/yourstore/loyalty
Your Marsello comms for marketing and loyalty notifications include various buttons and links for customers to view their rewards, claim discounts etc. Without the above change, customers would be taken to a Marsello loyalty portal. Obviously sending the customer to your online store loyalty page is a much more cohesive experience!
- The Show Rewards button in your "Points earned", "Reward unlocked" and "Points expiry" Marsello loyalty email notifications will all take the customer straight to your online store loyalty page.
- The Claim Discount button in your Marsello email automations and campaigns will take the customer straight to your online store loyalty page. Once they sign-in they will see the discount in their available rewards, and they can redeem it in the online checkout immediately.
- Customers will be taken to your store loyalty page any time they click a link in an SMS from Marsello.
- Customers will be taken to your store loyalty page if they click a link or scan a QR code that is linked to a Marsello signup form.