Maybe your liquor licence means you can only sell alcohol for dine-in, or perhaps some of your food does not travel well for delivery. Not a problem! You now have full control to restrict the availability of your menu based on order type.
Watch a video walkthrough
Go to Back Office → Menu → Categories
- On the category you want to restrict, click Change availability
- Select the Order Types tab
- Select the Restricted order types only option
- Check the box beside the order types allowed for the category
- Click the x or anywhere outside the modal to save your settings
Your customers will only see the categories available for the order type they have selected.
Example: A customer scans your dine-in QR code at a table or seat in your store. They will only see the categories that are allowed for dine-in (other categories are hidden / not visible).
Customers will only be able to place an order if all products are available for the order type they have selected.
Example: A customer adds dine-in only products to an order, such as cocktails, and then changes their order type to pick-up on checkout. They will not be able to place the order and will see alerts letting them know they need to adjust their order.