Learn how to get help and keep customers happy if you experience any delivery hiccups with Uber Direct.
For all Uber Direct delivery support including requests for refunds, you must contact Uber Direct Merchant support.
Download and print the Uber Direct Merchant Support Handbook below:
➜ Refunds on Uber Direct orders
Here's a an overview of who your customers can contact for support with deliveries.
How you can help your customers
If a customer contacts you, Bopple Orders Manager gives you instant access to all the info you need to provide and receive assistance with delivery orders.
➜ Monitor delivery orders
➜ Check live status of delivery orders
➜ Check real-time driver ETA
➜ Contact Uber delivery drivers directly
➜ Contact Uber Direct support (details below)
Here's a an overview of who you and your team can contact for support with deliveries.
Refunds on Uber Direct delivery orders
Step 1 ➜ You escalate issues to Uber Direct
- Any issues with delivery that result in wastage, orders being remade for re-delivery, or the need to refund or compensate a customer must be escalated to Uber within 72 hours of the delivery creation.
- Bopple cannot report issues for you or action refunds on delivery orders.
Step 2 ➜ You refund your customer
- Uber does not refund your customer directly (they have nothing to do with the payment processing on the order).
- You need to action refunds on your customer orders, using Bopple Orders Manager or your integrated point-of-sale (Lightspeed Kounta and Square both support refunds of online orders via the point-of-sale)
Step 3 ➜ Uber refunds you
- Any refunds offered to you by Uber will be processed to the billing information in your Uber Direct Dashboard account.
- This will effectively mean you are reimbursed for any customer refunds you already processed as a result of delivery issues.